FBX Multi Take (3ds Max)
A downloadable tool for Windows
FBX Multi Take is a 3ds Max plugin utility for adding multiple Takes to an FBX export file.
Through developing our own render engine we came across the problem of not being able to have multiple takes within one FBX file from 3DS Max, so we developed the solution, FBX Multi Take.
You can use FBX Multi Take to divide your time line into different animation ranges e.g. Run 40-80, Jump 81 - 100 etc. These animation ranges are then processed via FBX Multi Take at export time. The result is an FBX file with multiple takes named e.g. Run, Jump etc.
• Ability to remove the default take 'Take 001'.
• FBX Multi Take works directly with Autodesk's FBX exporter so the data you extract from Max is not effected other than the additional animation takes.
• No extra files are need as the take data is stored within the 3ds Max file, so transferring files between artists and animators isn't a problem, this is also bonus when using source control.
• Currently supports 3ds Max 2012 -> 2017 (32bit and 64bit).
• Currently supports FBX Version 2012.2, 2013.2, 2013.3, 2014.1.0, 2014.2.1, 2015.1, 2016.1, 2017.0.1
• Works perfectly with Unity, just import your FBX as normal and the animation list will be there ready. No need for extra messing around with animation names or external files.
In order to download this tool you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of £4.99 GBP. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.